Welcome to the Mightor Industries, Inc. ™ Technical Articles archive. We’re always in the middle of some kind of computer issue and as time allows, we will often document procedures for solving these issues (especially those that take HOURS to track down solutions for on Google). These procedures range from simple “how-to” guides to complex trouble-shooting walkthroughs. This list is constantly changing, as we’re adding new articles and updating existing articles frequently. Browse through our list and feel free to suggest any additional topics you’d like to see documented.
NOTE: We do not warrant any of the steps in any of these guides. While these procedures have been tested, we cannot imagine every scenario. For your protection, make sure you have a good back up before beginning any of the procedures listed.
- MS-DOS 6.22 VM using VirtualBox – Part I
- Sceptre X22WG-1080p and Windows 7 – Screen Issues
- MS-DOS 6.22 VM using VirtualBox – Part II
- Backups in Detail – Part I – Basics, Types, PC Configuration
- Using A SATA/IDE To USB Adapter
- Useful Hard Drive Programs